2009年11月28日星期六

It will be fine after cry

I don't like suspecting anything
Doesn't mean I have no feelings
Watching your small changes; slowly becoming different

I'm not angry, just in pain
I hate being misunderstood
But every explanation, makes it harder to go by

You could say people will change
But don't say what you do is my fault
It will be fine after you cry, the wounds will heal
If you believe then take a deep breath and give up
Love is for a hug; to hold hands
Not to argue; to turn around


It will be fine after you cry, the pain will go away
Memories are limited that's why it will be gone, broken
Not able to sleep, I listen to songs, even though missing someone is bitter
But I thank you, for letting me grow up
Lots of good memories piling up from the past
in order to forget you must overcome more pain
Courage is not inside your pocket nor held on hands
But it is surely somewhere within me

没有评论:

发表评论