2011年2月28日星期一

Emo day~

I clearly know that love is not reliable, but I still jump headfirst into it
I clearly know that continuing down this road might lead to torture, but I still believe it will only be a moment's torment
My friends warn me, not to take my happiness lightly
But life is already hard enough, I don't want to play pretend and try to escape

If in matters of love, sincerity cannot be shown, then that would be the saddest joke
When loving with all your heart, it is all to easy to sacrifice yourself, and to let yourself sink in too deep
It is all too easy to forget everything, and end up with scars
I was too stupid, I clearly knew that you were the wrong person for me
I clearly knew that this was not meant to be, but I still could not stop myself
Perhaps, this is silly in terms of love
Perhaps, there will never be such a thing as "eternity"

1 条评论: