2012年5月7日星期一


Too many people are discouraged
Too many people forget
Too many people say love disappears into thin air
Love, is perhaps my
Love, is perhaps his
Love, also needs your matchmaking
I hear people sigh
I hear people break up
I hear people say love doesn’t exist
Flaws, don’t be counting my
Blame, don’t be pushing her
Will no longer see your beauty
I’m right here
right beside you, it’s worth it
I will always love you
I understand, yet can’t let go
Everything is spectacular
Because the one I love is only you
I’m a new person
And through this, I’m
finally, finally
finally able to love you
Someone will stand firm
Someone will believe
Someone will know the depth of love 
There are still so many things I can’t do
I’ve heard so many “Nothing lasts forever” promises
How many fairy tales are there in real life?*
Yet I have my buddies
By my side through the seasons
I can’t ask for anything more

没有评论:

发表评论